Knowledge Village, Rajendra Nagar, A.B. Road, Indore 452012 (M.P.)
Ph.0731-4014783, 4014500/501/502, E-mail: email@example.com Visit us : www.ipsacademy.org
Faculty Recruitment - 2019-20
Kindly read the following instructions carefully before submitting the application form:
1. The institute invites applications from outstanding, highly motivated and qualified individuals for the Faculty position in IPS Academy, Indore for following Discipline;
(i). Language (Hindi & English) (ii). Arts, Tourism & Journalism (History, Economics, Psychology, Tourism, Journalism) (iii). Social Work (All subjects) (iv). Science (Biotech, Microbology, Life Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Library Science) (v). Commerce (All subjects) (vi). Fashion Technology (All subjects) (vii).Law (All Subjects) (viii). Education Discipline
2. Candidates shall apply for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor for above subjects. The Ph.D degree shall be mandatory qualification for the post of Professor/Asso. Professor.
3. The applicant is advised to ensure that he/she satisfies the minimum eligibility criteria for the post applied as per UGC/ NCTE/ BCI norms as applicable.
4. The Application Fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited online in ‘HDFC Bank’ , IFSC Code :HDFC0001240, Account Holder Name: IPS Academy, A/C NO. 50200012278632, through NEFT Bank Transfer only.
5. The application fees mentioned above is to be mandatorily submitted before filling Application form. Application fees once deposited shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
6. If applying for more than one post or more than one IPSA campus (Indore/Sanwer),then separate Application Form as well as Application Fee to be deposited for each Post/Campus applied ,except Jhabua (where only separate Application form is to be submitted without Application Fee.)
7. For the post of Professor and Associate Professor applicants shall mandatorily submit filled API Score Sheet appended as Annexure I .
8. The time taken by the candidate to acquire M.Phil and / or Ph.D degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment of teaching positions at various levels.
9. The experience as a Guest faculty for any duration or ad-hoc or in a leave vacancy of less than six months duration shall not be counted towards the experience requirement of Professor/Associate Professor.
10. No documents or certificates (Xerox Copies or Original) are to be submitted along with this application.
11. Candidates are advised to visit the institute website regularly for the information related to the recruitment processes, interview schedule, etc. The interview call letters to the eligible candidates shall be given through e-mail only. Hence, candidates are advised to give their e-mail id correctly in application form.
12. Application to be submitted within 10 Days.